|Job title:||Structural Engineer|
|Salary||$90,000 - $110,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Luis Andres|
- Join a leading Engineering Consultancy that have been part of landmark projects
- Deliver widely acclaimed mid to high rise and industrial projects across NSW
- Advance your career with industry leading training and development programs
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An Engineering Consultancy that are known for their desire to achieve perfection in every project they are a part of. Their attention to detail has allowed them to build a reputation in the market that attracts top tier talent and partners in the industry. They have received recognition and awards for multiple projects and only continue to grow their business. With their strong presence in their market, they have won a steady flow of exciting projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will work closely with the highly professional and experienced team of Structural Engineers and Drafters. Using your previous skills in post tension, you will provide designs for concrete mid to high rise buildings and steel industrial projects. Liaising with clients, builders, architects and other relevant stakeholders, you’ll ensure a timely and well organised delivery of the project
- Structural Engineering from concept design to delivery
- Structural analysis and design of various reinforced concrete, steel, and timber structures
- Communicate and regularly liaise with clients, engineers, and architects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Related Engineering qualifications
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Must have experience and a strong understanding of Australian BCA codes and standards
This friendly and supportive team environment is the perfect place to feel a sense of home. As a key player in the team, you’ll feel secure in your career and will build your project portfolio with small to large scale projects throughout NSW.
- Family-friendly work environment with a strong emphasis on work-life balance
- Enjoy regular social events and team interactions
- Excellent projects to add to your portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.