Structural Revit Drafter
|Job title:||Structural Revit Drafter|
|Salary||$75,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Luis Andres|
- Variety of mid to high rise projects for you to add to your portfolio
- Work closely and learn from industry specialists
- Lively and inclusive work environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Proudly servicing the Structural and Civil Engineering market for over 14 years, they have established a strong connection of networks within the industry, allowing them to work on a variety of high rise, residential, commercial, and industrial projects to name a few. Their focus on quality and attention to detail continues to build on their reputation amongst the market.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Structural Revit Drafter with a minimum of 3 years’ experience, you will draw from your previous experience with Revit and AutoCAD to manage the projects collaboratively with the experienced team. You will be drafting on notable projects of varying sizes giving you the opportunity to build on your current portfolio.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure timely project completion
- Manage and draft your projects using Revit and AutoCAD
- Overlook multiple projects of varied sizes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification relevant to Engineering
- Proficient with Revit and AutoCAD software
- Minimum 3 years Revit experience
- Previous Structural Engineering or Drafting experience
The company boasts a supportive and energetic environment ensuring the team are progressing within their career and having fun doing so. They encourage career discussions to provide feedback and advice to ensure you are meeting your professional goals. Social events and team outings are scheduled regularly.
- Strong pipeline of work ensuring job security
- Flexible work arrangements that encourage work life balance
- High quality of projects that will boost your portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.