Structural Revit Drafter
|Job title:||Structural Revit Drafter|
|Salary||$75,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Luis Andres|
- Landmark projects to boast on your portfolio
- Work closely and learn from industry specialists
- Ensure work life balance with their WFH arrangements!
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Proudly servicing the Structural Engineering market for over 50 years, , they have established a strong connection of networks within the industry, allowing them to work on a variety of landmark projects. Their focus on quality and attention to detail continues to build on their reputation amongst the market allowing them to work with highly sought after clients in the industry!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Structural Revit Drafter with a minimum of 3 years’ experience, you will draw from your previous experience with Revit and AutoCAD to manage the projects collaboratively with the experienced team. You will be drafting on notable projects of varying sizes giving you the opportunity to build on your current portfolio.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure timely project completion
- Manage and draft your projects using Revit and AutoCAD
- Overlook multiple projects of varied sizes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification relevant to Engineering
- Proficient with Revit and AutoCAD software
- Minimum 3 years Revit experience
- Previous Structural Engineering or Drafting experience
The company boasts a supportive and energetic environment ensuring the team are progressing within their career and having fun doing so. They encourage career discussions to provide feedback and advice to ensure you are meeting your professional goals. Social events and team outings are scheduled regularly. They boast a low turnover rate as a result of their inclusive and balanced approach when managing their staff.
- Strong pipeline of work ensuring job security
- Flexible work arrangements that encourage work life balance
- High quality of projects that will boost your portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.