Structural Revit Drafter
|Job title:||Structural Revit Drafter|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$65,000 - $85,000 +|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This mid-sized company is a well-respected engineering consultancy across Australia, due to their strong Revit capabilities coupled with their excellent reputation for project design and delivery. As a multi-disciplined firm that has won a number of small to large sized projects, this firm is looking to engage a Structural Revit Drafter to assist in the design and documentation of commercial, industrial, health, community and residential projects. With a number of offices across the country, you will be able to work out of their Sydney CBD or Western Sydney office.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Structural Revit Drafter, you will utilise your skills to manage and coordinate the drafting of various commercial, industrial, residential, community and health projects. You will work alongside a highly skilled and professional team of engineers and drafters to ensure your projects are delivered on time and meet all project deadlines.
- Manage and design your projects using Revit
- Liaise with the drafting team, engineers and clients for project delivery
- Take control and oversee all designs for the drafting team
- Train and mentor junior staff
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proficient with Revit software
- 1+ years domestic experience as a Structural Revit Drafter
- Experience with steel, post tensioned and reinforced concrete will be advantageous
This company fosters and encourages a professional, supportive and team collaborative working environment. You will be a valued member of the drafting team, gaining recognition for your contribution and involvement within the company. You will have the opportunity to work alongside and liaise with skilled and experienced structural engineers to further develop your skills and enhance your employment portfolio.
- Strong opportunity for permanent employment based on great performance
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
- Exciting projects to add to your portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email