|Job title:||Subdivision Supervisor|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$135,000 - $150,000 + Super + Car|
|Contact name:||Carly Konstandaras|
Supervise complex Subdivision and Transport NSW projects as a Supervisor for this industry leading Civil Contractor, who has an outsanding culture
- Proven experience in delivering Subdivision projects is essential
- Numerous upcoming projects ensuring job stability
- Competitive salary package on offer
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This industry leading mid tier Civil Contractor has significantly grown over the past few years and are highly reputable for their unique services in Subdivision projects across Sydney region. Their strong pipeline of work has allowed them to open up a new Foreman role to join their hardworking and ambitious team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Supervisor, you will be responsible for the delivery of projects within specific time frames, as well as manage the project team with their day to day duties. You will also be in charge of projects productivity as well ensuring the project is delivered to company standards.
- Manage subcontractors
- Ensure HSEQ obligations are met at all times
- Motivate and direct the team
- Plan and prioritise work in line with project recruitments
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proven experience in delivering Subdivision projects
- Work on projects valued above $5m
- Strong understanding of Subdivision specifications
- Excellent time management and leadership skills
The successful candidate will be apart of a trustworthy team, who is passionate about the needs of each employee. You will work alongside experienced individuals who hold a high level of work and team ethic guidance, who have a keen desire to progress.
- Regular team outings
- Personal and professional career development
- Staff morale is continuously kept at a high standard
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org