|Location:||Sydney CBD, Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$100,000 - $140,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Carly Konstandaras|
Manage complex projects throughout Sydney Region as a Registered Surveyor with an industry leading Surveying firm. Proven experience is required.
- Coordinate an experienced and energetic team
- Competitive salary, above market value
- Strong pipeline of work ensuring job stability
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is seeking to engage an experienced Surveyor to join their team. This Surveying firm has grown significantly over the years and as a result, their strong presence within the market has allowed them to secure a strong pipeline of work across the Sydney Region.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The successful candidate will have a keen desire to deliver recognisable small to large scale projects. Your future role will require you to carry out surveys such as high rise buildings, using AutoCAD Civil 3D to model the projects and review its specifications.
- Read and interpret contracts, specifications and drawings
- Use AutoCAD Civil 3D to collect field data
- Liase with project team to deliver site requirements
- Assist with the project set outs on a day – to – day
- Conduct daily surveys and manage survey records
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proven experience with engineering and building surveys
- Hold a minimum Certificate IV in Surveying or similar
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- ‘Can – do’ attitude with the desire to deliver high quality survey project
- Ability to perform Survey Practices and setup up appropriate instruments
Your future role will offer you a high level of stability in a vibrant and successful work environment on a permanent full time basis. This firm will be sure to boost your portfolio, as this company is seen to be an employer of choice. As a result of their successes, you will be involved in a number of celebratory activities.
- Flexible working conditions, ensuring positive work-life balance
- Fast track your progression through personalised career development plan
- Work in an experienced and driven team
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 or send your CV to email@example.com