Theatre Floor Coordinator
|Job title:||Theatre Floor Coordinator|
|Salary||$97,653 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Rylan Stubbins|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
One of Australia's leading private hospitals, renowned for their high caliber in healthcare services are currently seeking a Floor Coordinator to join their team. This organisation provides medical services across Bariatric, Orthopaedic and Pain management specialties. This well-established company have a network of facilities across Australia and are passionate about the level of care provided to all.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
A state of the art and facility in Melbourne are looking for experienced Theatre Floor Coordinators to join their growing team. You will be collaborating with a team of Nurses and Doctors in the daily delivery of patient care across the theatres.
- Coordinate the operations of the facilities operating suites
- Lead a passionate team of clinical nurses
- Work collaboratively with on-shift doctors
- Manage staffing levels for theatre lists
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Nursing degree & 2+ years relevant Theatre experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Lead and inspire a team of clinicians
- Clinical leadership experience
- Relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded.
- National Police Check & Working with Children's Check
This is an organisation that endeavor to provide staff with flexible work hours, employment security and professional development for their future. You will be supported with training and mentorship as you meet your professional and personal goals.
- Salary offered is above award rate
- Salary packaging
- Industry discounts
- Training and support with ongoing professional development
- A permanent position offering employment security
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or call Rylan on 0415 484 124 for more information.