Trades Administration Officer
|Job title:||Trades Administration Officer|
|Industry:||Local Government Government|
|Salary||$33 - $37 p/h + Super|
|Contact name:||Augustine Oh|
- Work in a collaborative environment with support for your success
- Hourly Rate: $33 - $37 p/h + Super
- Initial 6 month contract with opportunity to go permanent
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A Local Council based in Eastern Sydney. Your team is looking for an experienced Building Services Officer to assist the team in its day to day operations, providing high-level project & general administration support.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An initial 6 month contract with ongoing extensions provided. Reporting to the Coordinator/Supervisor Trade Services, your understanding of the trades industry and experience using TRIM will play a key role in the success of your role. You will work within a team of 14, including carpenters and painters, and due to the nature of the works, be expected to attend the office full-time (Mon - Fri) working on a 9 day fortnight.
- Provide administration and contracts management support for the delivery of maintenance and minor works for Council assets
- Reviewing work requests through the CRM and receiving invoices
- Reviewing allocation of works to internal or external, throughout maintenance, procurement and evaluation stages
- Receiving and actioning customer service requests
- Dealing with contracts & sending emails out for reactive works involving electrical & mechanical
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience using TRIM and TechOne
- Experience in a projects-based position with Local Council
- Ability to work in a team with multiple moving parts and is fast-paced with consistent change and transactional
- High level of organisational, prioritisation, customer service & communication skills
- Additional: Certificate IV in Business Administration or Real Estate experience or Trades administration experience for a supplier
Your team will provide a high level of support to ensure your success in the role. The team encourages a fun working environment and is seeking for a committed individual that can be held accountable for their support to the Coordinator.
- Competitive hourly rate + superannuation
- Healthy work life balance - 38 hours p/w
- Career progression within the Public Sector
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Augustine Oh on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.