|Job title:||Traffic Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$55 - $65 per hour + Super|
|Contact name:||Sanaz Jauher|
- An exciting opportunity to join a leading Engineering team
- Initial 6 month contract with strong potential to extend
- Enjoy a flexible work life balance
Located within the heart of Inner Sydney, this Local Council is seeking to take on board a highly skilled Traffic Engineer, that is capable to step in and take the lead on managing all traffic and parking related projects. This Council is all about focusing on delivering successful outcomes and ensuring that all projects are delivered at the highest quality, through collaborative team work.
As an experienced Traffic Engineer, you will be assessing DAs and conducting TIAs, LATMs and TMPs. You will work on various projects, such as, roads, traffic facilities, traffic lights and streetlights. You will also be liaising with internal stakeholders such as Development and Civil Engineers, as well as external stakeholders such as community residents and developers.
- Assessment of Development Applications
- Minor design work, including reviews and amendments
- Liaising with the public community and assisting with enquires
- Preparing reports for the traffic committee (fortnightly and monthly)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s degree of Engineering (Civil)
- Solid knowledge of AustRoads, RMS Guidelines and LGA
- Strong background in Microsoft Office, Sidra, Pathways, AutoCAD
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You will be joining a team of friendly and diverse Traffic Engineers, that are leading professionals within their filed of expertise. Working at this Local Council will be sure to strengthen your project portfolio as well as provide you with the opportunity to be apart of an outstanding culture.
- Enjoy working in a positive and inclusive team culture
- Office located within walking distance from public transport
- Play a pivotal role within a supportive team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or call Sanaz Jauher on 02 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email