Traffic Engineering Officer
|Job title:||Traffic Engineering Officer|
|Industry:||Local Government Government|
|Salary||$60 - $65 per hour + super|
|Contact name:||Lauren Duignan|
- Competitive hourly rates between $60 - $65 per hour + Super
- Contribute to developing Council's traffic infrastructure
- Start immediately in a contract role with potential to transition to permanent
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a Local Government Council and be a part of a positive and collaborative team environment. Local Government offer flexible start and finish times, Work From Home days and 35 hours per week. You will be liaising with Contractors, Project Managers and other relevant stakeholders.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Traffic Engineering Officer in a initial 3 month contract you will ensure the effective processing of development applications and compliance of related works with respect to traffic engineering and construction traffic requirements.
- Assessment and conditioning of Development Applications with respect to traffic engineering and construction traffic requirements
- Assist the public and developers with traffic engineering related enquiries with respect to Development Applications
- Investigate and respond appropriately to traffic and parking regulatory matters in accordance with the Roads Act 1993
- Liaise with internal and external Stakeholders
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Relevant Civil project exposure such as roads, footpaths etc
- High level of attention to detail in written works
- Solution driven to undertake investigation and assessment of traffic related issues
Enjoy being part of a collaborative and supportive team environment whilst working on your own initiative. Expand on your skills and experience within this driven team. This team prides themselves on continuous training and development for growth. Flexible start and finish times to ensure a successful work life balance.
- Enjoy a healthy work life balance offering a 35 hour week with hybrid working arrangements
- Continue growing your skills working alongside a broad range of industry professionals within Council
- Job stability in a 3 month contract with high probability for extension or transition into a permanent position
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Lauren Duignan at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.