Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Job title:||Trainee Recruitment Consultant|
|Industry:||Business Support Human Resources|
|Salary||Generous Commission Structure - Uncapped Earnings|
|Contact name:||Sarah Pegios|
- Fast track your career through our tailored progression plans
- Join our motivated, driven, and energetic team
- Located in the heart of Sydney CBD, a short walk from public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group is a leading mid-tier recruitment consultancy servicing Clients and Candidates within the industries of Architecture, Engineering, Construction, and Government. Having established a highly energetic, values-driven, and unified team, we are looking to continue our growth by recruiting some new talent to join our Ivory family.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to one of our Managers who is highly respected in their specialist industry, you will take ownership over your own recruitment desk, executing an end-to-end 360-degree approach to recruitment. Working as part of a supportive team, you will be supplied all the necessary resources to ensure you succeed in your position and take advantage of our uncapped commission structure.
- Business Development
- Manage Candidate and Client Portfolios
- Attend Candidate and Client Meetings
- Post Job Ads
- Interview and Shortlist Candidates
- Finalise Placements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Exposure to recruitment and/or corporate sales is highly advantageous, but not a necessity
- A passion and drive to constantly learn and develop is imperative
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Our team of recruitment professionals are described as technically excellent and highly skilled, whilst maintaining a personable and positive nature. Our shared value of collaboration and development supports a motivated and hard-working environment, highlighted through our high levels of employee satisfaction and our open plan office.
- Strong opportunity to grow and develop into a future leader of our team
- We offer mentorship & training programs, tailored to each stage of your development
- We focus on quality over quantity, taking pride in each step of our process
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact us on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.