|Job title:||Civil Foreman/Supervisor|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$130,000 - $150,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Carly Konstandaras|
Implement your Supervisor/Foreman knowledge with one of the fastest growing Civil Contractors in Sydney. Interviewing now!
- Work alongside industry recognised leaders
- Receive a competitive salary package
- Deliver high valued Subdivision projects
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This family owned Civil Contractor has significantly grown over the past few years, marking a strong presence in the Civil Construction industry. As a result, they are in need of an experienced Foreman/Supervisor to deliver numerous upcoming Subdivision projects, valued between $1m - $20m.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The successful applicant will be responsible for driving projects forward, ensuring they are delivered within the given timelines and budget. You must have the confidence to support the subcontractors, whilst handling the project safety regulations, programming and productivity.
- Communicate site plans to the project team
- Ensure OHS obligations are met at all times
- Drive and manage the team to deliver Subdivision projects
- Maintain company morale and lead by example
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previously delivered end to end Subdivision projects as a Foreman
- Strong IT skills
- An excellent understanding of technical specifications
- Ability to drive sub-contractor productivity
Having secured a large number of projects as a result of their success, your future team thrives on acknowledging the hard work and dedication that each employee displays. As the company continues to grow, each individual also grows, ensuring that their career and personal goals are met. This outstanding business culture has allowed this Civil Contractor to be made an employee of choice.
- Great flexibility and work/life balance
- Position is being offered on a full time basis ensuring longevity
- Opportunity to grow into a Project Manager role
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org