|Job title:||Graduate Architect|
|Salary||Up to $90,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Anthony Aoun|
- Contribute to numerous Class 2 residential projects.
- Utilise the latest of cutting edge technology and resources.
- Opportunities for internal career progression beyond a Graduate.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Become part of an established architectural practice in Sydney who specialise in the high quality Multi-Residential and Mixed-use sectors. With a strong pipeline of business already secured for 2022/2023, and multiple additional residential projects ready to be locked in, this is the ideal time to join the team and significantly contribute to a number of exciting projects and assist the firm while they continue to diversify the business and increase the amount of projects they take in other sectors.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Continue your progression as a Graduate of Architecture within this highly professional and well-regarded team based in Sydney's Inner North West. Contribute to a number of Class 2 residential and mixed-use apartment buildings. Receive mentoring and support from a nominated architect as your direct report and the wider teams. Get the opportunity to start contributing to projects in the stage which best suits your experience level, and not just be trust into the deep end.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Contribute to projects from early concept through to delivery
- Coordinate project delivery and manage DA and CC documentation
- Liaise with various stakeholders, attend site visits, and manage RFI's
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture, ideally registered
- Strong Revit experience
- Portfolio demonstrating similar project experience relevant sectors
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
A highly professional and close-knit team culture with a strong emphasis on promoting ongoing collaboration among team members, and continual skill development and growth.
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Genuine opportunities for career progression and growth
- Gain mentorship from highly experienced nominated architects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios please send an email to email@example.com or contact Anthony Aoun on the details above.
Please, take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.