Lead Architect Multi Residential
|Job title:||Lead Architect Multi Residential|
|Location:||Acton, Australian Capital Territory|
|Industry:||Design Management Construction|
|Salary||$130k - $160k + Super|
|Contact name:||Jimmy Sammut|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This tight-knit Canberra head contractors are well established within the Canberra large scale construction market. With this client has several projects on the horizon both in Canberra and Nationally. This company has a family-friendly office with a focus around work-life balance.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Architect/Project Leader to step up and take the lead of internal teams and projects. You will have the guidance and support of an experienced and hands-on leadership team, as well as exposure to a national network of exciting projects and resources. You will enjoy an exiting balance of project and client engagement as well as internal team management while being mentored by experienced seniors for progression into your next role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Internal team management and business development
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as a Project Architect
- Ideally 8+ years post-graduate experience
- You must be Revit proficient, with extensive in-studio experience
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- Ideally, experience in High Rise Multi-Residential
Being a national property developer, the team is encouraged to work on a variety of projects and get an exciting exposure to overall Australian Architecture. The day to day environment is fun, hands-on, and the team shares a genuine and exciting passion for all things design! Great design and prioritizing their employees is what this company is best know for.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Jimmy Sammut on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email