Major Project Contracts Specialist
|Job title:||Major Project Contracts Specialist|
|Industry:||Local Government Government|
|Salary||$100,765 to $118,033 + Super|
|Contact name:||Augustine Oh|
- Salary range between $100,765 to $118,033 + Super
- Job stability with strong project pipeline
- An initial 6-month contract with likelihood of 6-month extension
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Based in Western Sydney, work for Local Government as a Major Project Contracts Specialist - Contracts and Planning. Assisting in the delivery of Council's Operational Plan, you will be supporting the Major Projects Team in the management of major projects and associated contracts.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Contracts and Planning Coordinator, the purpose of your position is to be the senior technical specialist in the area of contract management for contracts requiring a tender under the Local Government Regulation, 2005.
- Prepare tender documents
- Prepare cost and time estimates in project completion
- Support negotiation and contract formation activities
- Liaise and provide specialist technical advice to "Client" Divisions within Council and stakeholders
- Supervise other professional engineers regarding contracts
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in contract management/procurement/legal/finance field
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in business/contract management/law/engineering
- Strong understanding of Australian Standards Contracts: S4000-1997 (D&C), AS4122, AS4902-2000, AS4305, AS4950 & AS4905
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Our Client is proud of the diversity present in their team and division. You will be expected to contribute in the strong work ethics of your team and demonstrate excellent teamworking abilities. Your team is highly talented and ambitious to be overachievers, allowing for a highly productive and lively culture.
- Strong possibility for contract extension
- Able to strengthen portfolio working on diverse projects
- Supportive team environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Augustine Oh on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.