NSW Operations Manager (Civil)
|Job title:||NSW Operations Manager (Civil)|
|Salary||$125,000 - $140,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Marcus Cazilieris|
Join an industry leader in a large and growing team, managing the impact of stormwater runoff on the built environment as an Operations Manager.
- Gain a Supportive Environment, Work-life Balance and Flexibility
- Gain Long-term Stability and Security with this growing business
- Leverage off well experienced leaders in the business
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This large and growing environmental services business is a leader in their industry, with a care for the environment and making it a better and safer place for everyone. This business has seen growth in the form of doubling and tripling in size in the years that have passed and is seeing that growth continue. The business is highly focussed in R&D to provide the best products they can.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Operations Manager you will be managing a team of 10 people in Sydney who complete maintenance installations, and precast of the companies products, while also managing workloads of staff, and coordinating their staff based on the requirements of the jobs needing completion. In the role you will check plans of the jobs and assess what is required for those jobs to be done, while also managing maintenance reports for clients.
- Manage a team of 10
- Assess job requirements
- Manage project deadlines
- Assess plans and requirements for completion
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Suitable engineering degree
- 5+ years domestic/local experience (preferred)
- Could suit a trade background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Precast background preferred
This company values collaboration and a supportive atmosphere. The consultancy is family owned, and family orientated and everyone in the business feels this through the culture. The business is very focussed on a strong close knit team, as well as being focussed on development of staff, so as the business grows, their staff are growing alongside the business.
- Establish yourself with this highly approachable and supportive team
- Flexible working arrangements - Flexible hours and WFH
- Massive growth phase of business allowing staff to grow with the business
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Marcus Cazilieris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.