|Job title:||Office Administrator|
|Industry:||Business Support Office Manager|
|Salary||$60K - $70K + Super|
|Contact name:||Brittany Makhoul|
- Desirable work hours
- Grow with an expanding company
- Be part of an excellent team
About the company.
Work with a small sized reputable company looking to grow their Team. With over 10 years’ experience in the building and development industry they have earned a strong reputation within the Canberra region. They are a building company that specialises in building upscale homes and commercial fit outs/refurbishments.
About the position.
We are looking for an Office Administrator to play a pivotal role in the day-to-day running of office procedures. You will be a strong and reliable support to the company operations while maintaining and creating procedures, providing outstanding assistance, and ensuring that the Team is well supported.
- Set up appointments, meetings, and manage calendars
- Aid the directors with internal projects
- Basic accounts payable and receivable
- Answer queries and phone calls
Skills & Experience.
- Experience in an administrative role
- Ability to build strong work relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven and reliable attitude
- Experience in using the Xero software
This company excels in offering a workplace where people feel at home. With abundant support, assistance, and guidance, the Team is known to be one that cohesive. Enjoy a laugh, team outings and bonding events, and be a part of a company that is growing whilst keeping it’s employees at the forefront.
- Long terms, fulltime permanent position
- Continued training and development
- Work in a supportive and tight knit team
How to apply.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Brittany Makhoul on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email