|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Industry:||Construction Project Management|
|Salary||$155K to $170K + Super|
|Contact name:||Brittany Makhoul|
- Strong and diverse project pipeline
- Flexible working hours for better work/life balance
- Take ownership of high-profile projects, boost your CV
About the Company.
One of the most highly regarded local construction groups in Canberra for over 15 years. This company specialises in the construction, fit-out and refurbishments of commercial projects. Through lasting and loyal client relationships, they have recently won a number of large-scale projects and are looking to grow their team.
About the Position.
As a Project Manager, you will work alongside the Construction Manager. You will be at the forefront of delivering landmark commercial projects. You will be based in the head office, visiting site several times a week. You will manage and coordinate teams based on site and within the office. Your ability to business develop and maintain excellent relationships will be highly regarded.
- Manage onsite progress with project team and ensure programmes are met
- Create and manage the project feasibility
- Manage invoices and claims
- Engage with senior management, clients, and stakeholders
Skills & Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or similar
- Ability to organise, communicate and display good time management skills
- Proven experience on delivering projects valued above $500K
- Capable of building strong work relationships with external clients, stakeholders
This is a tight-knit business with an intense desire for high-end quality. Culture and teamwork are high up on this company’s core beliefs. Cooperation within various teams is extremely important to ensure a work-life balance maintained. As such, this company is highly regarded as being a preferred company to work with.
- Above market salary package
- Healthy work life balance with a 5-day work week
- Strong project pipeline, long term employment stability
How to Apply.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Brittany Makhoul on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.