|Job title:||Registered Architect|
|Salary||Up to $130,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This award winning design studio is committed to the pursuit of excellence and is the leading provider of high quality design and architectural documentation services. They are renowned for providing a sustainable competitive advantage for their clients. They work on a range of exciting medium to large scale projects across a range of sectors including Residential and Commercial, all across Australia. This reputable studio shares resources and has a very strong pipeline of projects secured for 2022 and beyond.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is all round, initially assisting on the concept stages of larger scale Multi Residential or Commercial projects. Working alongside a studio Principal, you will help drive the preliminary stages of the project and then carry through the project to completion.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- All round experience with a flair for high end design
- Possess good construction knowledge
- Resolve various design and technical issues
- Direct a small documentation team
- Interact with the Client and Consultants
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Ideally be a proficient ArchiCAD user
- Have previous experience delivering medium to high density Residential/Commercial projects
- Possess good interpersonal skills in a team based environment
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Can produce high quality work to tight deadlines
This company's values are established from the top and instilled throughout the whole company. Those values are based on a passion for architecture, career progression, mutual respect, and fun! They are making some exciting moves in the market and there has never been a better time to join in the success!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.