|Job title:||Structural Engineer|
|Salary||$80,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Luis Andres|
- Develop your skills by collaborating with experienced professionals
- Advance your career with industry leading training and development programs
- Deliver on projects from design to construction
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is one which is well established within their respected industries and has been experiencing a strong growth pattern over the past 10 years. Specialising in remedial, structural, and civil engineering, they have a very strong client base within the industrial, commercial, healthcare and aged care sector.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Working alongside experienced structural engineers and drafters, you will design and deliver mid to large size industrial, commercial, and residential projects across Sydney. You will be running and managing your own projects from start to finish, ensuring you don't get pigeonholed and receive the best possible career progression available.
- Join an established team of structural engineers and drafters
- Design diverse industrial, commercial, and residential projects
- Liaise with clients and architects on a daily basis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Related engineering qualifications
- RCB, RAPT, ETABS, Microstran proficiency
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
This company is seen by its employees as providing a fair workplace where all opinions and thoughts are taken into consideration. Flat management structure with an open-door policy, you will enjoy the benefits of working closely with industry veterans that invest into the continued growth and development of the staff.
- Opportunity to step up and take complete ownership of projects
- Excellent company culture - flexible hours, work-life balance, team outings
- Great office locations - easily accessible by public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or Landres@ivorygroup.com.au for a confidential discussion.