|Job title:||Structural Engineer|
|Salary||$85,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Luis Andres|
- Progress in your career by learning from experienced industry experts
- Increase your exposure by working on different types of projects
- Join a company that take pride in promoting a culture built around family
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
You will be joining a highly regarded Engineering Consultancy that take pride in delivering quality services on high profile projects. Due to their commitment to being the best in the industry, they have had the opportunity to deliver different types of projects, allowing their employees to gain exposure and grow their portfolio. They have established strong relationships and networks within the industry allowing them to secure a strong pipeline of work.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Mid-level Structural Engineer, you will be managing the lifecycle of projects from start to finish ensuring you are liaising with all relevant stakeholders to ensure a timely delivery. Coordinating with experienced structural engineers and drafters, you will be responsible for delivering iconic projects across NSW. Be engaged with some great projects that will surely stand out in your portfolio!
- Structural Engineering from concept design to delivery
- Communicate and regularly liaise with clients, engineers and architects
- Deliver various engineering projects
- Manage junior structural engineers and drafters
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 5+ years domestic experience as a Structural Engineer
- Proficiency with SpaceGass, RAPT, and ETABS software
- Ability to manage structural design projects autonomously
- Experience with steel, post-tensioned and reinforced concrete
This consultancy boasts an award-winning company culture and takes pride in progressing their staff with their strong development initiatives. Employees describe this firm as an enjoyable working environment due to their strong team ethic and ability to recognise and reward staff for their dedication. You will have the opportunity to work alongside and liaise with highly respected Clients within the engineering sector.
- Flexible work arrangements, WFH included!
- Opportunity to progress into a senior position to manage your own projects
- Workplace flexibility with a friendly and supportive team environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or Landres@ivorygroup.com.au for a confidential discussion.